WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEERING AT GOLD COAST DRUG COUNCIL
Firstly, our volunteers are very much appreciated and form an integral team of people who want to make a difference and give back to the community.
There are 2 main options for volunteering here at GCDC:
- Residential Therapeutic Community Volunteer (evenings & weekends) Volunteer shifts are:
6pm-10pm 7 days/week or
9am-1pm & 1pm-5pm Saturdays and Sundays
- Reception Assistant (weekdays)
Volunteer shifts are:
9am-5pm Monday – Friday
If suitable, other roles are available - contact the Volunteer Co-ordinator for more details.
AS A VOLUNTEER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Attend an Orientation Training Day before commencing your work with us;
- Attend the next Drug Awareness Course (contact Jo on Reception for further details);
- Attend Training Sessions and Volunteer Meetings as requested;
- Only work on the days you are rostered to volunteer;
- Contact the Volunteer Co-ordinator if you are unable to fulfill your rostered shift;
VOLUNTEER CO-ORDINATOR CONTACT DETAILS:
Email: email@example.com (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Read the comments from one of our volunteers, click here.
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM
Currently our volunteer program is at full capacity. Please refer to this website in the near future for available positions.